Hello Berlin! Next week we are kicking off our second full-blown Seedcamp Week of the year, this time in the German startup epicentre, Berlin. Applications flooded in from all over and made for a high calibre selection pool. This event also marks the first Seedcamp Week that winning teams from our Mini Seedcamps will participate in the competition to be part of the Seedcamp Family. Seven of the twenty teams that will be joining us in Berlin first met Seedcamp at a Mini Seedcamp in their home country; one from Mini Seedcamp Belgrade, two from Mini Seedcamp Kiev, one from Mini Seedcamp Istanbul, one from Mini Seedcamp Tel Aviv and two from Mini Seedcamp Stockholm.
We will be joined by Entrepreneurs, Product and Marketing Experts and some of the best operators across the German and European startup scene for the Mentoring Day on Tuesday at The Wye. Demo Day will follow on Wednesday at BDMI and will feature winners of the Seedcamp event. The event will also showcase some of our earlier Seedcamp teams who are currently fundraising. We have invited the top investment funds across Europe to attend, including investors from Index Ventures, Point Nine Capital, Balderton Capital, BDMI, Earlybird, DFJ Esprit and T-Venture.
Please meet the teams that will be participating at Seedcamp Week Berlin and check out the great things they are doing:
- Alibi, London, UK - The camera app without a lens. Alibi captures photos being taken around you without leaving your pocket.
- Concierge.io, Stockholm, Sweden – Through smartphone services we enable hotels to capture revenue from guests when outside the hotel.
- Countly, Istanbul, Turkey – Real-time analytics for mobile applications.
- Eagle iLibrary, London, UK – An elibrary for lawyers.
- FishBrain, Stockholm, Sweden – FishBrain helps anglers at all levels catch more and bigger fish and brag about it.
- GrapheneDB, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain – GrapheneDB is a managed hosting solution for the Neo4j graph database.
- Imersivo, Barcelona, Spain – We connect online shopping with offline retail stores, making shopping contextual, social, engaging and fun.
- Lovetrack, Vilnius, Lithuania – Lovetrack app makes bicycle rides visible and lets you share magical cycling experience with people.
- Petcube, Kyiv, Ukraine – Petcube is a gadget to watch and play with your pet from anywhere using smartphone.
- Rocketinternships, Berlin, Germany - The first community marketplace for international internships at startups and small companies.
- Satago, London, UK / Berlin, Germany - Crowd-sourced payment behaviour reports to help SMEs and freelancers mitigate late payers.
- Sezion, Madrid, Spain – Collaborative videos made easy. The easiest way to make amazing music videos with other people.
- Shopnfly, Tel Aviv, Israel - Shopping platform for global travelers
- SmartWard, London, UK – SmartWard is a ward management app that reduces human error in hospitals.
- Stamplay, London, UK / Rome, Italy – Faster, safer, affordable web development for designers. No coding skills required.
- Synkio, London / Los Angeles - The global marketplace for licensing music and audio.
Teamvibes, Vienna, Austria – Teamvibes is a group messaging tool that makes off-site field teams more agile and productive.
TruckTrack, Belgrade, Serbia – The first modern SaaS solution for trucking businesses, a huge, underserved industry.
- Unioncy , London, UK – Unioncy is a social platform to manage things you own and things you discover online.
- zeitraum, Berlin, Germany – Your one button to combat information overload and digital temptation.
We are very thankful to our Event Partner in Berlin, BDMI, who make this event possible, and we would also like to thank our venue hosts in Berlin: The Wye, BDMI, and The Factory, who will be hosting a BBQ on Tuesday night. And, last but not least, another big thank you to the Seedcamp Sponsors: Google, Microsoft BizSpark, Nokia, Barclays, Qualcomm Ventures and PayPal Developer.