Do you want to work with Europe’s most exciting startups?
We pride ourselves on running on a very lean team – 4 full timers, plus interns and experts in residence keep the lights on at Seedcamp HQ. We are looking for ambitious interns to who want to learn about startups, venture capital, and technology.
2013 is an exciting year for us, we’ve set ourselves our most ambitious targets yet: we are hosting Mini Seedcamps in over 20 cities across Europe, alongside 4 Seedcamp Weeks and 2 USA trips. Besides these events, we host monthly learning days were A class speakers come in to share their knowledge and learnings with our teams at Campus.
Join us as an Intern in 2013
We are now looking for at least two interns to join us during the Summer months, to support our day to day activities, help organise our events, and help making life easier for our companies. In the past, our interns have ran the Seedhack events, were a major part in the organisation and operations of Seedcamp Week, helped us build our new application and CRM systems, redesigned our website, set a content strategy, and worked on exciting new initiatives like Seedsummit, our AngelList cooperation, and much more.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal match are graduates from interesting programs, individuals who have worked in startups or other projects, but we are also intrigued by people who are experts in their fields and have some prior work experience. Self starters and independently working individuals are most welcome, and you will get a lot of freedom to do the things in your own style. Running on all cylinders as we are, new hires need to be ready to plunge in and get going – we will provide you with all the opportunity for a great time, but ultimately, you make your own success while at Seedcamp.
Previous interns have gone on to start their own businesses, joined VC firms, enrolled in some of the most prestigious graduate programs in Europe, or are working for some of the best technology companies in Europe and the world. Read our blog for a snapshot of the experience Ahmad, David, and John had.
If you are resourceful and a self-starter, don’t think twice about the unique opportunity to intern at Seedcamp. You will find the freedom in your work and a passionate environment that makes it the most rewarding of experiences. Being at the midst of Europe’s technology scene, and being able to interact with the best startups, investors, and founders will be a great stepping stone to build your own startup, join a technology company, or investment firm.
We’re looking for people who are:
• Passionate about disruptive start-ups, entrepreneurship, and internet technology • Excellent multi-taskers who can work both independently and with a team
• Personable and enthusiastic,great communicators with excellent English language skills
• A super smart graduate or student from a top university, ideally with work experience in start-ups
The Responsibilities include:
SUPPORTING THE SEEDCAMP TEAM
• Assisting the Seedcamp team and companies in various tasks
• Working closely on new project with individual team members
• Help with the setup of new Seedcamp initiatives and respective web properties
OUTREACH – tell and spread the word
• Support and contribution to communications and social media
• Getting the word out about Seedcamp and our events
• Finding and onboarding new Founder Sponsors
• Update & maintain content on our website
TECHNOLOGY – maintaining and building
• Update & maintain (or even build) the systems we use – our website, application system, blog
• Develop services and applications to improve work and communications for team and portfolio
• Help manage Seedcamp Week Berlin in May and Seedcamp Week London in Summer
• Help prepare more than 20 Mini Seedcamps across all of Europe
• Assist in the organization of Seedcamp Learning events at Campus
• The position is based in London.
• We are looking for someone to join us full time for 6 months.
• Deadline for Applications is 31 March
• The ideal start date for the internship is mid-April
• The internship is paid
You think you are the perfect fit for the position? – Apply now!
In your application, make sure you show your character and style of work. The more we can learn about you in a short period of time, the better. The ultimate decision is made as much on the basis of skill and expertise as it is on fit to the team.