On the 6th December we’re hosting the final Mini Seedcamp of 2011, and what better way to end the year than hosting Mini Seedcamp Paris in the same week as the brilliant Le Web! Some great mentors will be in town, and many will be joining us.
We’re also excited about teaming up with Le Camping to host a party during the evening courtesy of 360 Capital Partners. A great extension to the day event for networking informally with no doubt a well deserved drink in hand.
Here is a selection of a few big names who will be mentoring some of Europe’s hottest new companies:
- Anil Hasjee, Ex-Google M&A
- Christoph Janz, Seedcamp investor and successful entrepreneur
- Christophe Maire, founder of Gate5 and angel investor
- Collette Ballou, founder of Ballou PR
- Francois Tison, Partner at 360 Capital Partners
- Jan Borgstädt, principal at BDMI
- Mark Esiri, partner at Venrex Capital Management
- Mike Sigal, founder and CEO of Guidewire Group
- Sean Park, founder of Anthemis Group
- Stefan Tirtey, partner at Doughty Hanson Technology Ventures
- Xavier Lazarus, partner at Elaia Partners
- Yossi Vardi, angel investor
2011 has been a great year for Seedcamp for loads of reasons. The number of startups applying to Seedcamp increases year-on-year, and 2011 has been no exception. We’ve also had numerous high calibre investors and funds joining the Seedcamp family. On top of that, lots of great new mentors have taken part in our events, new Mini Seedcamp locations, new sponsors and local partners have helped us make this our best year yet.
This could be you! Are you building a super cool new web service? Are downloads of your mobile app going through the roof? Are developers chasing you to use your cool new tools? Answer yes to any of these questions and you should definitely apply to Mini Seedcamp Paris!
Applications are open until midnight Wednesday 16th November so make sure you don’t miss out.
We look forward to seeing you in Paris!
- Apply to Mini Seedcamp Paris 6 December (seedcamp.com)