The SoundCloud Panel
After the companies’ presentations, we all enjoyed an intense one hour panel on Berlin’s current hit start-up Soundcloud. Panelists included a few of the most important players in one of Europe’s biggest success stories:
- Alexander Ljung (@alexanderljung) – CEO and Co-founder of SoundCloud
- Stefan Tirtey (@toetoe) – Principal at Doughty Hanson Technology Ventures
- Sitar Teli (@sitar) – Senior Associate at Doughty Hanson Technology Ventures
- Cristophe F. Maire (@christophex) – Partner at Atlantic Ventures
- and our very own Carlos Eduardo Espinal (@ceduardo) – Partner at Seedcamp as the moderator
Seedcamp Berlin Winners
The most interesting outcome of our days in Berlin is definitely the announcement of 2 more companies embarking on a journey with Seedcamp and joining our existing 38 portfolio companies.
Mopapp – from Bologna, Italy – Analytics tool for developers and publishers to track and analyze their mobile apps’ revenues from all major online stores (Apple App Store, Google Android Market, GetJar, RIM App World, Appia, MobiHand, WM7 …) and major mobile Ad networks.
The Efficient Cloud – from Vienna, Austria – Cost-effective Platform-as-a-service technology for hosting providers. Integration with Ruby on Rails, Java, Django, .NET and PHP.